SIOR is the
- Leading industrial and office real estate brokerage association, and
- Confer the SIOR designation to only the most knowledgeable, experienced, ethical, and successful industrial and office brokerage specialists.
Click here to learn more about how to become an SIOR
- 3,000 Members
- 2,800 Designees
- 200 Associate Member organizations - developers, financial institutions, commercial real estate organizations
- 34 Countries in 630 Cities
- 55% of members are with large firm or networks
- 45% of members are with independent firms
From 2008-2012*, SIORs on average reported annually:
- Total # of transactions exceeded 80,000
- Average dollar volume: USD $30 million (per member)
- Average number of closed transactions: 30 (per member)
- Average square feet leased/sold 1 million SF (per member)(or 93,000 sq. meters)
In 2012*, SIORs reported Member 2 Member Transactions (deals involving two or more SIORs):
*2013 data available in Q2 2014
- 475 SIOR members reported at least on Member 2 Member Transaction, totaling 500 deals
- Total dollar volume was in excess of USD $2.6 billion
- Deal Generation - network with the industry's best professionals, create new relationships, and ultimately generate more transactions.
- Credibility - corporate and real estate executives recognize the value of the SIOR designation, helping members win assignments.
- Exclusivity - only 2,800 practitioners hold the SIOR designation worldwide
- Professional Developments - the SIOR Center for Career Advancement offers industry leading education for members' competitive edge.
World Class Networking and Professional Development Events
- The SIOR Commercial Real Estate Index is a leading indicator of up to date market conditions.
- SIOR members and NAR serve as a voice in Washington advocating industry needs.
- The Professional Report is a quarterly print and digital magazine with timely and relevant articles.
- Spring and Fall World Conferences attended by 700-800 leading
professionals with top speakers, cutting-edge education, and excellent
- Chapter programs to keep members locally connected and informed.
- MySIOR members-only website provides unique opportunities to connect and share information.
Click here to access SIOR National's resources on how to become a SIOR