SIOR Designation - Active Individual Membership
Professionals with the highest level of knowledge, production, and ethics in the real estate industry qualify to hold the SIOR designation. Who are SIOR designees?
• Specialists in industrial and office markets.
• Top-producing professionals – Close on average more than 30 transactions per year.
• The Best of the Best – Meet SIOR’s rigorous production, education, and
ethical requirements. Why earn the SIOR designation?
• Signifies a professional achievement, positioning you above your competition.
• Build your business revenue and enhance your professional development.
What does the SIOR designation provide?
• Industry Prestige – Only 3,200 practitioners hold the SIOR designation worldwide.
• Credibility – Corporate and real estate executives recognize the value of the SIOR
designation, helping you win assignments.
• Deal Generation – Network with the industry’s best, create new relationships, and
ultimately generate more transactions.
• Professional Development – The SIOR Center for Career Advancement provides
education for your competitive edge. - See more at: http://www.sior.com/membership/why-join-sior#sthash.dQX5XeyE.dpuf