As the Founder and President of Land & Commercial, Inc., Leo Bruso, SIOR, started his career in real estate in 1971. In 1974 he formed the company after receiving his GRI designation as a graduate of the Real Estate Institute. He has completed all the course work for the CCIM designation and obtained the SIOR designation in 1995. He is one of only 3,300 industrial specialists in the United States who have obtained this designation.
Throughout his career, Mr. Bruso continues to successfully complete transactions across all product types-- including industrial, retail, office, mixed-use, multi-family, and land for both residential & commercial development. Mr. Bruso has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to navigate complex transactional issues, and has a reputation for getting things done.
He is active in several organizations including:
* Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
* Prince George’s County Association of Realtors
* Prince George's County Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club
* Maryland Association of Realtors
* National Association of Realtors
* Prince George's County Chamber of Commerce
* Prince George's County Board of Trade
* Maryland-National Capital Building Industry Association
Mr. Bruso has been a Qualified Expert Witness for:
* Circuit Court of Prince George's County
* Federal Court of Northern Virginia
* Prince George's County Tax Appeal Board
* Maryland Tax Court
Mr. Bruso has thorough knowledge of commercial real estate brokerage and asset management business from his experience as a developer, partner, consultant and manager of real estate including property tax appeals on market value. He has saved many clients tens of thousands of dollars on property taxes—call to see if he can help you too.
He has represented a wide variety of clients including private and institutional investors & developers, owner-operators, religious institutions and community organizations. When it comes to entrusting your transaction with the very best, look no further than Leo Bruso.