Member groups represent the interests of their respective constituencies, help develop tailored value propositions that drive ROI, and positively impact organizational recruitment and retention efforts.
- Independent Broker Member Group - A closed group for members who are not part of a large global firm or network.
- Industrial Member Group - A closed group for members who are industrial or dual specialists.
- International Member Group - A closed group for members who reside and conduct business outside of the United States and Canada.
- Investment Member Group - An open group for members whose business practices are focused on investment sales.
- Office Member Group - A working group for members who are office specialists.
- Tenant/Corporate Representation Member Group - A group for members who represent corporate occupiers and their needs for at least 50% of their business.
- Young Professionals Member Group - An open group for designees and member associates 45 years of age and under.
If you are interested in serving on a member group, please click apply today and fill out the form. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate member group chair and staff liaison.