- Communications & Branding - The committee is charged with helping to develop and organize SIOR's marketing and brand attributes and routinely works with staff and SIOR's alliance partners to evaluate and develop high-level messaging and communications to the membership and public.
- Conference Committee - The committee is charged with providing outstanding programs and speakers at SIOR Semi-Annual conferences, creation and management of conference agendas, and activities to maximize the attendee experience.
- Editorial Advisory Board - The advisory board is charged with recommending thoughtful, relevant content for SIOR's primary communication mediums (the SIOR Report magazine and SIOR Pulse blog) and to serve as a resource to review/audit controversial topics or content issues.
- Innovation and Technology Committee - The committee is charged with educating and advising SIOR of the industry shifts and CRE technologies affecting CRE brokerage.
- Membership Standards & Admissions - The committee is charged with overseeing admissions policy and the execution of admissions policy to resolve membership/admissions issues; experience as a chapter president or admissions chair strongly recommended.
- Professional Standards Committee - The committee is charged with investigating, reviewing, and evaluating ethics complaints and mediation/arbitration requests to determine their efficacy and the course required for the appropriate disposition of such matters; experience on a local grievance or professional standards committee strongly recommended.
If you are interested in serving on a Committee, please click apply today and fill out the form and your application will be forwarded to the appropriate Committee chair and staff liaison.