Background & Experience
John has been a commercial real estate broker for over 20 years and has established strong relationships within the industry, which has lead to his representation of over 1.2 million SF of some of the most established businesses and commercial real estate landlords. John contributes his success as a broker in positioning buildings and tenants to his architectural and construction background. In 2004, John was inducted into NAI Global’s Gold Club for completing over $2 million in transactions world wide. In 2007, John was awarded Broker of the Year by RexCorp and holds the designation of SIOR, a certification of the highest level of comprehension, production, and principles in the real estate industry. Additionally, NAI Global named John to the NAI Global Elite, a group comprised of the organization’s top performers and top producers. John qualified as a Top Performer at the Elite level based on production in 2009, 2010 & 2011.
Bachelor of Science | Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
Professional Affiliations & Designations
• Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS)
• Board of Directors for the March of Dimes
• American Cancer Society
• Huntington Arts Council
• Ronald McDonald House of Long Island
• Family Residences & Essential Enterprises, Inc. (FREE)
• 538 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, NY - 183,000 SF redeveloped, sold, &
current exclusive leasing agent.
• 901 Stewart Avenue, Garden City, NY - 60,000 SF single user sale;
redeveloped and re-sold into an 18 office condominiums
• 865 Merrick Avenue, Westbury, NY - 115,000 SF sold, redeveloped & leased